We at EIM, like so many others, are adapting to life with COVID-19 and incorporating any necessary precautions into our conferences. As the recommended guidelines are continually updated, we will remain nimble and responsive in our approach to keeping our attendees, faculty and any travel companions safe.
As of now, you’ll see the following procedures implemented at our upcoming conferences:
- Classroom style seating in the lecture hall will be arranged with the appropriate social distance
- As weather allows, all ballroom doors and outer walls will be open to allow for greater circulation
- All lecture attendees will be required to wear a mask. For your convenience, surgical masks will be provided by EIM.
- Anyone entering the lecture area will be required to have their temperature taken. Any person with an elevated temperature will not be allowed to enter and EIM will work with these individuals to ensure they have access to immediate medical care, as well as to all lecture materials so they can still receive CME credit.
- Registration is in an open-air area and will be revised to incorporate safety precautions and to eliminate the use of shared materials.
- We will be working with the hotel to ensure applicable social distancing measures are in place for all EIM provided food and beverages.
One thing that will remain the same is the quality of our content and the commitment we have to deliver an exceptional conference. If that means getting creative in our execution, we are up to the challenge!