We at EIM, like so many others, are adapting to life with COVID-19 and incorporating any necessary precautions into our conferences. As the recommended guidelines are continually updated, we will remain nimble and responsive in our approach to keeping our attendees, faculty, sponsors, and any travel companions safe.
As of now, you’ll see the following procedures implemented at our upcoming conferences:
- A hybrid conference schedule consisting of in-person, as well as recorded lectures, to minimize gathering time.
- Theatre style seating in the lecture hall will be arranged with the appropriate social distance as directed by the CDC.
- As weather allows, all ballroom doors and side doors will be open to allow for greater circulation.
- All lecture attendees will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, EIM will provide one to you.
- Anyone entering the lecture area will be required to have their temperature taken. Any person with an elevated temperature will not be allowed to enter and EIM will work with these individuals to ensure they have access to immediate medical care, as well as to all lecture materials so they can still receive CME credit.
- Registration is in an open area and will be revised to incorporate safety precautions, social distancing and to eliminate the use of shared materials.
- The hotel has updated their food and beverage distribution policies in accordance with CDC guidelines. We will work with them to ensure applicable social distancing measures are in place for any EIM provided food and beverages.
One thing that will remain the same is the quality of our content and the commitment we have to deliver an exceptional conference. If that means getting creative in our execution, we are up to the challenge!