Abstract Submission & Contest
The GREAT Network invites you to submit abstracts for review during the 40th Annual Emergencies in Medicine conference and 7th annual GREAT meeting in the U.S.
- Held at the Grand Summit Hotel in Park City, Utah February 27-March 4, 2022 in conjunction with the 40th Annual Emergencies in Medicine Conference
- Poster submissions are free with full conference registration or $100 per accepted poster for non-conference participants
- When registering, if you CAN attend the conference, do not select “GREAT Poster Submission” as your registration type, but rather your applicable attendee type (ex. Physician, Nurse, etc.) and email Lorenzo Paladino to inform him of your interest to submit
- When registering, if you CAN NOT attend the conference, select the “GREAT Poster Submission” Registration Type and register for the number of posters you would like to submit
- Posters will be mounted and displayed throughout the conference meeting areas
- Voting will take place all week with the winner announced at the Wednesday evening session
- We like all quality data. Posters that have been presented previously, at non-EIM conferences, will absolutely be considered
- You will be responsible for bringing or shipping your poster(s) to the hotel – however, if you can not attend and would like to pay EIM to print the poster(s) for you, please email our Conference Director, Amy Losee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted posters will be published in the Index Medicus listed Journal of Emergency Trauma & Shock
- Unlimited entries and the best abstract wins $500!
Send abstracts to: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is: February 11, 2022