Abstract Submission & Contest
We’re bringing the GREAT abstract contest to Maui!
We’ve held our abstract submission contest during our Park City conference for 7 years and are excited to announce we will be accepting posters for the first time at our Maui meeting.
The GREAT Network invites you to submit abstracts for review during the 47th Annual Current Concepts in Emergency Care conference and 7th annual GREAT meeting in the U.S.
- Poster submissions are free with full conference registration or $100 per accepted poster for single day or non-conference participants
- Step 1: Send an email and your abstract in SAEM format to Rob Welch informing him of your interest to submit: email@example.com
- Step 2: Rob will inform you if your abstract has been accepted
- Step 3: Register your poster(s)
- When registering, if you CAN attend some or all of the conference, select your applicable registration type (ex. Physician, Nurse, etc.) and not “GREAT Poster Submission”, then follow the prompts
- When registering, if you CAN NOT attend the conference, select the “GREAT Poster Submission” registration type and register the number of posters you would like to submit
- Step 4: Bring or Ship your poster to Maui
- You will be responsible for bringing or shipping your poster(s) to the hotel – however, if you can not attend and would like to pay EIM to print the poster(s) for you, please email our Conference Director, Amy Losee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posters should be at least 24″ h x 36″ w
- Posters will be hung on Sunday and displayed throughout the conference meeting areas for viewing during the week. Note: there will be no formal abstract presentations
- Voting will take place all week with the winner announced at the Thursday evening session
- We like all quality data. Posters that have been presented previously at non-EIM conferences will absolutely be considered
- If you would like your poster at the end of the meeting, you will be responsible for taking it or paying for any return shipping charges
- Accepted posters will be published in the Index Medicus listed Journal of Emergency Trauma & Shock
- Unlimited entries and the best abstract wins $500!
Send abstracts to: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is: November 11, 2022